Monday, October 11, 2010

Scented Fog....

For those of you who possess a fog machine you already know the machine/fog can have a  particularly strong smell. We learned this the hard way a couple of Halloween's back after setting it off during a party. Not only does it require good ventilation, but it should only be used in very spacious rooms, two things we didn't ensure at the time.

Having said that, while browsing Halloween Express I came across this Liquid Fog Scent. It comes in 2 scents - Creepy Cript Scent & Moldy Morgue Scent - now I've never tried the stuff, so I can't attest to how it works, but I can say I would have reservations about trying it. It seems reasonably priced and works with up to 2 gallons of fog solution but I can't imagine having one of these smells lingering around my house for any length of time, but who knows....it might be just what you're looking for to put the finishing touches on your haunted cemetery.


No comments:

Post a Comment